Galatasaray vs Schalke prediction, betting tips & preview
- Galatasaray made a flying start to the UEFA league having secured a 3-0 win over Lokomotiv Moscow but they lost in the second round to FC Porto.
- They are third on the table with three points having scored three goals and conceded one in the two games.
- The hosts are unbeaten in their last five home games; they won four and drew in one.
- Following a 1-1 draw with FC Porto in the first round, Schalke secured a 1-0 win over Lokomotiv Moscow.
- They are second on the table with four points having scored two goals and conceded one.
- The Germans have lacked a clear away record having lost three games and won two in their last five away games.
Galatasaray vs Schalke prediction: Head to head
- The two teams met twice in 2013 where Galatasary won in one game while they drew in the other game. The meetings have seen each team scoring as the game results into more than two goals.
OUR PREDICTION: Under 3.5 Goals