Galatasaray Vs SL Benfica Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Galatasaray have been underperforming in their home league games as the currently stand second on the table behind the league leaders Basaksehir.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 45K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The Turkish side failed to be favorable in the UEFA Champions league group stage as they finished third with four points hence dropping to the Europa play offs.
- They have been outstanding in their last five home games as they won four games and drew in one.
- Benfica have held a rather pleasing performance in their home league games as they stand second on the table behind FC Porto.
- The Portugal side dropped to the Europa play offs having finished third on the group E table of the UEFA Champion league.
- They have showed much competence in their last five away games as they won four games and lost one in the process.
Galatasaray Vs SL Benfica Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in 2015 in the UEFA group stage where Benfica secured a 2-1 win at home.
Each team have won twice in their four meetings.
Galatasaray recorded a 2-1 win in their home meeting with Benfica.
Galatasaray Vs SL Benfica Prediction: Standing
Galatasaray Vs SL Benfica Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Current Form Last Six Matches
Predictions From Other Sites