Genk vs Union Saint Gilloise Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
BELGIUM: JUPILER PRO LEAGUE – ROUND 29
Date: 12 March 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 20:15 EAT
Venue: Cegeka Arena (Genk).
- On Sunday, Genk will play host to Union Saint-Gilloise in a First Division A match at Cegeka Arena.
- Genk currently leads the league table with 67 points, eight points ahead of Union Saint-Gilloise after 28 matches.
- In their last First Division A match, Genk drew 2-2 against Sint-Truiden at Daio Wasabi Stayen Stadium, extending their unbeaten run to three games (W1 D2 L0).
- In their last league game, Union Saint-Gilloise broke a three-match winless run with a 2-1 victory over AS Eupen at home.
- Genk has won two, drawn three, and lost one of their last six league matches, while Union Saint-Gilloise has won three, drawn one, and lost two.
- Genk has been formidable at home this season, with 12 wins, one draw, and just one loss in 14 First Division A matches.
- Meanwhile, Union Saint-Gilloise has eight wins, three draws, and three losses in an away-league match this season.
- In their previous First Division A encounter, Genk won 2-1 at Stade Joseph Mariën in September.
Last Five Meetings
How to play Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Pro
Genk vs Saint Gilloise Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR PREDICTION: We won 213,531 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 15/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination