Genoa vs Verona Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Genoa played a goalless stalemate last time but have been in great form with a five-match unbeaten run heading into the weekend.
- The hosts have only lost once from their last ten matches, and are currently in the mid-table with no immediate danger of the drop.
- At home, Genoa have won four of the 11 matches played, drawing two and losing five.
- Verona have flattered lately with four wins from their last ten and four defeats in the process.
- They head into this eight points above their opponents and are seven behind the European chasing pack.
- The visitors have claimed just three wins from the 11 outings with four draws and four defeats.
Genoa vs Verona Prediction: H2H
19.10.20 SA Verona Genoa 0 : 0
02.08.20 SA Genoa Verona 3 : 0
12.01.20 SA Verona Genoa 2 : 1
23.04.18 SA Genoa Verona 3 : 1
04.12.17 SA Verona Genoa 0 : 1
Injured: Francesco Cassata, Domenico Criscito, Alberto Paleari, Davide Biraschi
Injured: Ebrima Colley, Nikola Kalinic, Federico Ceccherini, Marco Benassi
Suspended: Federico Dimarco
Genoa vs Verona Prediction: Current Form
Genoa vs Verona Prediction: Standing
Genoa vs Verona Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Both sides are the same wavelength in terms of form, Genoa has a slight edge though against a side pretty comfortable in the table.