Gil Vicente vs Santa Clara Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Gil Vicente have lost back-to-back games in the league with two wins from their last ten matches in all comps.
- They currently occupy the third place of the bottom three with four wins from the 19 matches played thus far.
- Two of those wins have come at home with two draws and five defeats.
- Santa Clara lost last time out to Braga to end their three-match unbeaten streak.
- The visitors in the mid-table and not in any danger of the drop and are unlikely to be in the Europen picture.
- On the road, The visitors have impressed with five wins 5th best in the away table with two draws and three defeats.
03.10.20 PL Santa Clara Gil Vicente 0 : 0
08.03.20 PL Gil Vicente Santa Clara 1 : 1
29.09.19 PL Santa Clara Gil Vicente 1 : 0
25.02.18 LP2 Santa Clara Gil Vicente 2 : 1
17.09.17 LP2 Gil Vicente Santa Clara 1 : 2
Gil Vicente vs Santa Clara Prediction: Current Form
Gil Vicente vs Santa Clara Prediction: Standing
Gil Vicente vs Santa Clara Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Vicent are have struggled and meet one of the in form away sides who are performing better than them although in terms of their previous meet up the home have the edge.