Giresunspor vs Alanyaspor Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
TURKEY: SUPER LIG – ROUND 27
Date: 02 April 2023, Sunday
Kick-off at 16:00 EAT
Venue: Cotanak Stadyumu (Giresun).
- Giresunspor extended their winless streak to nine in their last Süper Lig match, drawing 2-2 at home against Fatih Karagümrük, leaving them in 17th place on 23 points, two points behind the safety line with 12 games remaining.
- Alanyaspor, on the other hand, lost 3-1 to Fenerbahçe in their previous league match and currently sit in 11th place on 28 points, just four points ahead of the relegation zone with 11 games remaining.
- In their last six league matches, Giresunspor have drawn three and lost three, while Alanyaspor have won one and lost five.
- At home this season, Giresunspor have won three, drawn two, and lost six out of 11 Süper Lig games.
- Meanwhile, Alanyaspor have struggled on the road, with just one win, three draws, and eight losses in their away league games this season.
- Alanyaspor is looking to break an 11-match away winless streak, with their last away win being against Fatih Karagümrük in August 2022.
- The two teams drew 1-1 in their last Süper Lig encounter at Kırbıyık Holding Stadyumu in October.
- Alanyaspor has been unbeaten in their last five matches against Giresunspor, winning three and drawing two, while Giresunspor is searching for their first win over Alanyaspor in the league since March 2015.
Last Five Meetings
Giresunspor vs Alanyaspor Prediction: Standing
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites