Golden Arrows Vs Highlands Park Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Golden Arrows will be looking to build on their unbeaten three games run in the South Africa Premier League this year.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 81K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at position ten on the table with twenty one points; they have won four games, drawn nine and lost five on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Highlands have failed to secure a win in their last four league games as they suffered a stunning 2-1 loss to Mamelodi Sundowns at home.
- The visiting team is one point ahead of the hosts; they have won four games, drawn ten and lost four.
- They have lacked consistency in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew three and lost one.
Also Read: 4 Proven ways of winning the Midweek Jackpot
Golden Arrows vs Highlands Park: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where Highlands recorded a 2-1 win at home.
They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings as Golden Arrows won four games and Highlands won one.
Golden Arrows have won in the two home meetings with Highlands.
Golden Arrows Vs Highlands Park Prediction: Standing
Golden Arrows Vs Highlands Park Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Golden Arrows Vs Highlands Park Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
Our final predictions is always given after considering the individual verdicts above. WIN A BONUS TODAY!. REGISTER HERE FOR FREE to receive our combination