Hartlepool vs Torquay Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Hartlepool had a smooth root to the finals after overcoming Weymouth, Bromely, and Stockport.
- They did receive a late scare in the quarter-final after two late goals tried to spoil the party.
- Torquay finished higher than their opponents and needed only one match enroot to the finals.
- The Gulls needed extra time to overcome Notts County after an entertaining 2-2 score in the regular time.
- The Poolies will act as underdogs having finished sixth on the table while Torquay who enjoyed the season being slightly favorite for this encounter.
- Both sides won their away matches in the regular season but it’s the Torquay 5-0 win that stood out.
- However, That is the only win the Gulls have to their name in recent meetings.
- Hartlepool have the bragging right in this tie.
Hartlepool vs Torquay Prediction: Current Form
Hartlepool vs Torquay Prediction: Standing
Hartlepool vs Torquay Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Finishing higher in the table gives Torquay the upper hand to book a place in the league.
Hartlepool are the side with the momentum having had to use the longer and hard root to the finals.
They have the edge in terms of their previous meeting and should have a say in this one.