Italy vs England Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The Euro 2020 will be played at Wembley as Italy take on England. Italy needed penalties to overcome a resolute Spain who will count themselves unlucky on the night after putting a stellar performance. That was the first stern test The Azzurri’s had faced throughout the Tournament and should have prepared Mancini men well for the finals.
- Italy hasn’t won the Euros since 1968 and has lost the last two times they have made it to the finals.
- The Azzurri’s will come to this match at the back of the national record of a 33-game unbeaten streak among them two big victories against Belgium and Spain in this tournament.
- Harry Kane struck in extra time to send England to their first major tournament final since the 1966 World Cup finals.
- Damsgaard Superb free-kick was the first goal England conceded in this competition and will face an Italian side that has been prolific in front of goal averaging two goals per game.
- England will hope their Ancestral home ground will help them end a six-match winless run against Italy.
Italy vs England Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites