Italy vs Germany Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Italy were condemned to a 3-0 defeat by Argentina at Wembley to lose the first-ever Finallissima cup finals.
- Mancini’s side will hope to bounce back in the National League against Germany after some recent disappointment.
- The Azzurri come into this match in poor form with just three wins across ten matches and have failed to win their last two home matches.
- Germany will come into this match in rich vein of form having not lost any of their last nine matches with eight wins and a draw.
- The visitor’s last defeat came in the hands of England in the Euros 2020.
- In the last edition of the nation League Germany failed to make it to the playoff after a humiliating defeat to Spain (6-0).
- Hansi Flick’s side are unbeaten in their last five away matches with four wins and a draw.
Italy vs Germany Prediction: H2H
taly possible starting lineup:
Donnarumma; Di Lorenzo, Bonucci, Bastoni, Biraghi; Barella, Verratti, Tonali; Bernardeschi, Belotti, Insigne
Germany possible starting lineup:
Neuer; Kehrer, Rudiger, Schlotterbeck, Raum; Kimmich, Musiala; Gnabry, Muller, Sane; Werner
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR INTUITIONS, WE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS; THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.