Jerv vs Bryne Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Jerv has won two of the opening four matches of the campaign. Their unbeaten start to the season was ended prematurely with a 4-0 rout.
- After a faulty start for Bryne that saw them lose 2-1. The visitors have picked two wins and a draw from their last three matches.
- Jerv struggled in the better part of last season and finished just two points above relegation.
- Byrne on the other hand was promoted this season after finishing on top of division 2-Group 2.
- The last time these two met was back in 2017 in a Cup tie and Jerve won 2-1.
Jerv vs Bryne Prediction: Current Form
Jerv vs Bryne Prediction: Standing
Jerv vs Bryne: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Byrne has shown some sign of improvement to the start of the campaign and will hope to keep on the good form.
Jerv’s last time-out result may be a demoralizing one but will hope of bouncing back to winning ways.