Kilmarnock vs Dundee United Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Kilmarnock will open their premier league campaign against Dundee United.
- The newly promoted side will hope for a stay in the top flight with stellar home performance.
- The hosts have been involved in four League Cup matches and have managed three wins and one defeat.
- Dundee had a fine season last time out and did finish in the European places for the first time since 2012/13.
- They will hope to maintain European status this term but have only been involved in two friendlies thus far.
Kilmarnock vs Dundee Prediction: H2H
The hosts have acquired to keepers with Zack Hemming making a comeback with Gary Woods expected to deputise.
Midfielders Liam Donnelly and Kerr McInroy have signed from Motherwell and Celtic. And two players are back for second spells, in the shape of Alan Power from St Mirren and Wigan winger Jordan Jones.
Defenders Lewis Mayo and Ryan Alebiosu have signed on loan from Rangers and Arsenal respectively.
Jack Ross will the man on the helm after Tam Courts left for Hungary.
The visitors have brought in goalkeeper Mark Birighitti has signed from Australian side Central Coast Mariners, with fellow Aussie Aziz Behich coming in at left-back.
Former Manchester United loanee Dylan Levitt has turned his temporary stay on Tayside into a permanent one. Midfielder Craig Sibbald has signed from Livingston and Steven Fletcher Stoke City.
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites