Kings Lynn vs Aldershot Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- King’s Lynn picked up a rare draw last time against Solihull Moors. The hosts are in dire form with a winless run of 12 matches heading into the weekend.
- They have only managed seven wins from the 41 matches played thus far.
- Four of the wins come from home and will hope to add one to their name come Saturday.
- Aldershot are on a three-match losing streak, and have managed three wins from their last ten matches.
- The visitors have not had a bad campaign with 15 wins under their belt and will hope of finishing the season on high note.
- On the road, Aldershot have amassed seven wins, three draws and 10 defeats.
- The first leg that ended in a 1-1 draw was their first meeting.
King’s Lynn Town possible starting lineup:
Richardson; Howard, Barrows, Fleming, Denton; Carey, Clunan, Babos, Gyasi; Gash, Jarvis
Aldershot Town possible starting lineup:
Walker; Fowler, Sendles-White, Lyons-Foster, Kinsella; Tanner, Whittingham, Edser, Nouble; Panayiotou, Bettamer
Kings Lynn vs Aldershot Prediction: Current Form
Kings Lynn vs Aldershot Prediction: Standing
Kings Lynn vs Aldershot: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
King’s Lynn have leaked in 94 goals so far, the 2nd highest in the division after Wealdstone.
We expect them to struggle in this one but with nothing left to play for expect them to enjoy playing this match without pressure.
Aldershot are the superior of the two but does not have an advantage heading into the weekend. This should go either way.