Las Palmas vs Almeria Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Las Palmas ended their three-match winless run with a 1-0 win at Tenerife. That was their third win in the last ten matches in a period they have lost five matches.
- The hosts are just outside the playoff places and a positive result could see them occupy the top six places.
- Las Palmas have enjoyed their home matches with seven wins from 11 matches with two draws and two defeats.
- Almeria’s unbeaten run of 12 matches was brought to an abrupt end with a bump when they lost to Cartagena at home.
- They will be looking to bounce back to winning ways to maintain their lead at the table.
- The visitors are the best-ranked side on the road with six wins across ten matches and three defeats.
Las Palmas vs Almeria : H2H
Las Palmas vs Almeria : Standing
Home & Away Matches