Las Palmas vs Almeria Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Both Las Palmas and Almeria will be fighting for pride as they battle out at the Estadio de Gran Canaria.
- Las Palmas failed to build on their two consecutive win over Cordoba and Rayo Majadahonda as they suffered a 2-0 loss to Osasuna away from home.
- The home team is at position thirteen on the table with fifty two points; they have won twelve games, drawn sixteen and lost twelve.
- Almeria have failed to secure a win in the last two games as they lost to Mallorca and drew with Alcorcon.
- The visitors are four points above the hosts; they have won fourteen games, drawn fourteen and lost twelve.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew one and lost three.
BOOM! OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A BONUS OF 41K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 13 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN OTHER 2 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Las Palmas vs Almeria: Head to head
Almeria have won in their last two meetings with Las Palmas both home and away.
Last five meetings:
13.10.18 LL2 Almeria Las Palmas 3 : 0
09.08.15 CF Las Palmas Almeria 0 : 2
18.12.13 CDR Almeria Las Palmas 0 : 0
08.12.13 CDR Las Palmas Almeria 1 : 3
16.06.13 LL2 Almeria Las Palmas 2 : 1
(1 : 1)
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 37K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 41/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 4 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 3 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE