Leganes Vs Valencia Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
Kick off at 14:00
- Leganes suffered a 3-0 loss against Real Sociedad following their back to back win against Rayo Vallecano (1-2) and Betis (3-0).
- They are in a five-match undefeated run at home which includes two draws and three wins which they kept a clean sheet in all of them. It is evident that they are better at home than on the road. This season they are with seven wins of which five of them were grabbed in front of their fans.
- The guests are ninth-placed on the table with three points above their opponent.
- Valencia seems to be a master of draws lately having only one win and four victories in their last five games overall including their goalless draw in their last match played.
- The away side has six wins, fourteen draws and four loses out the twenty-four games played so far. on the road, they have three wins, five draws, and three losses so far proving that they are not at their best on foreign soil.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 322K FOR 14/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 12 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Leganes vs Valencia Prediction: Head to head
20.10.18 LL Valencia Leganes 1: 1
01.04.18 LL Leganes Valencia 0: 1
04.11.17 LL Valencia Leganes 3: 0
28.02.17 LL Valencia Leganes 1: 0
21.12.16 CDR Valencia Leganes 2: 1
Leganes Vs Valencia Prediction: Standing
Leganes Vs Valencia Prediction: Home/ Away Matches
Leganes Vs Valencia Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites