Leicester vs Manchester Utd Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The FA Cup enters into the quarter-finals this weekend with Leicester City Playing hosts to Manchester United.
- Leicester have beaten Brentford (2-1) and Brighton (1-0) en route to the last eight of this cup competition.
- The Foxes currently sit 3rd on the table just a point behind Manchester United their Sunday opponents.
- Rodgers side were knocked out of the Europa League and will have a full week to rest as they counterpart travel to Milan for the 2nd leg of Europa League.
- Manchester United had rather tough navigation to this stage as they had had to face Liverpool and West Ham.
- The Red Devils have been in fine form lately and have only lost just once this calendar year and that defeat came against Sheffield United.
- Ole Gunnar’s side are the best travelers this season in the league with their only defeat on the road coming in the Champions league.
Last Five meetings
26.12.20 PL Leicester Manchester Utd 2 : 2
26.07.20 PL Leicester Manchester Utd 0 : 2
14.09.19 PL Manchester Utd Leicester 1 : 0
03.02.19 PL Leicester Manchester Utd 0 : 1
10.08.18 PL Manchester Utd Leicester 2 : 1
Leicester vs Manchester Utd Prediction: Current Form
Leicester vs Manchester Utd Prediction: Standing
Leicester vs Manchester Utd Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Manchester United did not do themselves a favor when they conceded a late equalizer in Europa last time out and have all to play for in Milan.
With this in Mind expect them to have one eye on the Sunday clash.
Leicester had a morale-boosting result last time out and will be well-rested ahead of this clash.
The Europa league result may swing this tie in Rodgers’s favor but Manchester United have enough quality to scrap through compounded by their impressive run on the road.
OUR PICK:HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN