Leicester Vs Tottenham Prediction, Betting Tips and Preview
- Leicester unbeaten start to the league was brought to abrupt end by Manchester utd last weekend.
- The Foxes have two wins and two draws from the first five matches.
- Two of the matches have been at home where they won against Bournemouth and drew with Wolves.
- Tottenham returned to winning ways with a comprehensive win over Crystal Palace and would want to build on that when they visit Kings Power Stadium.
- They have played 5 won, two drawn two and lost one. They have collected two points on the road form the two matches played thus far.
Leicester Vs Tottenham Prediction: Head To Head
- Pochettino did a double on Leicester last season and would want a repeat of that in the lunch kick off.
Last Five Meetings
10.02.19 PL Tottenham Leicester 3 : 1
08.12.18 PL Leicester Tottenham 0 : 2
13.05.18 PL Tottenham Leicester 5 : 4
28.11.17 PL Leicester Tottenham 2 : 1
18.05.17 PL Leicester Tottenham 1 : 6
Leicester Vs Tottenham: Prediction Verdict
- Tottenham once more threw away a 2 goal lead to draw at Olympiakos in the Champions league and this could dent their confidence heading into Saturday.
- Leicester have fared well thus far but their poor show at Old Trafford showed Rodgers side are not convincing enough yet.
- Leicester frontline have been sharp infront of so as Tottenham expect goals from both end of the pitch in this one.
Both Teams To Score
Over 2.5 Goals
Son To Score Any time
Over 9.5 Corners
OUR PREDICTION: Both Teams To Score