Libya vs Nigeria Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Libya suffered a 4-0 loss to Nigeria having been held on a goalless draw by South Africa.
- They are third on the table with four points having scored and conceded five games on the run.
- They home team have produced a bag of results at home having won two games, drawn one and lost two in the last five home games.
- Nigeria will be looking to build on their two consecutive wins as they encounter Libya for the second time in the competition.
- They are second on the table with six points having scored seven goals and conceded two on the run.
- The visitors have failed to maintain a stable away form having won two games and lost three in their last five away games.
Libya vs Nigeria Prediction: Head to head
- The two nations have met three times where Nigeria have won in all the games.
Libya vs Nigeria: Prediction verdict
- Nigeria beat the home team convincingly at Abuja in the reverse fixture and things are not expected to change.
- Libya are not a bad side and with nothing to lose they might trouble the super gales at home.
- We at least expect goals in this match but Nigeria should bag all the 3 points.
- Nigeria win
- Over 1.5 Goals
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals