Lincoln Vs Oxford United Prediction: Jackpot Prediction & Analysis
- Lincoln knocked out Crewe out of the league cup with 1-2 win away from home.
- The hosts have thus played two friendlies winning one and losing the other.
- A poor finish last season that saw them finish 16th saw them them drawn in a relegation battle.
- In terms of tranfers four new faces Ramirez from druids, Callum Morton from West Brom, palmer Alex West Bromand Theodore from Macclesfield.
- Oxford on the other, needed penalties to bundle out Wimbledon in the league cup and will fancy their chances on their first travel of the season.
- Three warms the visitors were involved with one lose and a draw.
- Oxford have brought in Osei Yaw Derick from Brest, Kelly Liam on loan from Feyenoord and Dylan from Mk Dons
Lincoln Vs Oxford United Prediction: H2H
Last Five Meetings
Oxford have won three of the last five with Lincoln picking the other two.
26.12.19 LO Oxford Utd Lincoln 1 : 0
21.09.19 LO Lincoln Oxford Utd 0 : 6
30.04.11 LT Oxford Utd Lincoln 2 : 1
01.03.11 LT Lincoln Oxford Utd 3 : 1
16.12.05 LT Oxford Utd Lincoln 0 : 1
Lincoln 4 Wins 3 Draws, Oxford 7 wins
Lincoln Vs Oxford United Prediction: Team News
will be updated
Predictions From Other Sites