Liverpool Vs Barcelona Prediction, Betting Tips and Preview
- Liverpool have a huge task ahead of them as they welcome Barcelona at Anfield.
- Kloops side played well in the first leg but lacked the cutting edge and finesse in the final third.
- The reds have won nine matches and lost one in the last ten matches.
- At home, the hosts have maintained a consistence run by winning five matches in a row in the last five matches.
- Barcelona on the other hand did themselves a huge favor with a convincing 3-0 win at Camp Nou.
- Barcelona have won seven matches, lost one and drawn in two in the last ten matches.
- On the road, the visitors have won two matches, lost one and drawn in two in the last five matches.
- That defeat came over the weekend against Celta Vigo and was their first in their last 11 away matches and largely played fringe players with an eye on this match.
Liverpool Vs Barcelona Prediction: Head to Head
- The first leg ended with Barcelona winning 3-0 against Liverpool.
Last five meeting
01.05.19 CL Barcelona Liverpool 3 : 0
06.08.16 ICC Liverpool Barcelona 4 : 0
06.03.07 CL Liverpool Barcelona 0 : 1
21.02.07 CL Barcelona Liverpool 1 : 2
13.03.02 CL Barcelona Liverpool 0 : 0
Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Prediction Verdict
Barcelona will be well aware of what happened in Roma last season and will want the job done to avoid a repeat of that.
Led by magical Messi who was in sparkling form in the first leg The Spanish outfit will head into this tie has hot favorite to sail through.
Liverpool will have the crowd behind them and will pose a big threat to Barcelona however, they may not have enough in the tank to overturn the a 3 goal deficit.
Salah And Firmino will miss this tie denting Liverpool chances
Over 2.5 Goals