Liverpool vs Chelsea Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Liverpool returned to winning ways with a 2-0 win over basement side Sheffield United.
- The Kops have struggled lately with just four wins from ten matches in a period they have lost six matches.
- Four of those defeats have come at Anfield something that has not happened in the last three decades.
- Kloop side will head into this match outside the top five but the win over the weekend will be a welcoming boost.
- Chelsea played to a barren stalemate at Stamford Bridge On Sunday, to maintain the unbeaten run Under Tuchel who has won seven matches and drawn three in all competitions.
- The German tactician has brought a new dimension to a Chelsea side who are dominating matches but still unfinished art in the final third.
- The blues have played 13 away matches this season winning three and losing four.
Liverpool vs Chelsea Predictions: H2H
Kloop side won the first leg comfortably with a 2-0 scoreline.
Chelsea have won once from their last seven meetings with Liverpool, where the Kops have four in that period.
Last five meetings
20.09.20 PL Chelsea Liverpool 0 : 2
22.07.20 PL Liverpool Chelsea 5 : 3
03.03.20 FAC Chelsea Liverpool 2 : 0
22.09.19 PL Chelsea Liverpool 1 : 2
14.08.19 SC Liverpool Chelsea 3 : 2
(1 : 1)
Liverpool vs Chelsea Predictions: Current Form
Liverpool vs Chelsea Predictions: Standing
Liverpool vs Chelsea Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Liverpool bounced back to winning ways but had to wait for the 2nd half to break their opponents. The inability of Liverpool to penetrate opponents is a big concern for Kloop who has not been helped by the number of Injuries.
Chelsea are doing well under Tuchel and have shown they can match the big opponent’s performance from their display in the last two matches. In big matches lately, teams seem happy to settle for draws rather than defeats, a place in the top four is up for grab a situation Liverpool were not expected to be competing at this stage of the campagn