Liverpool Vs Leeds Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Liverpool open their premier league defence over the weekend against newly promoted side Leeds.
- The Kops are unbeaten in their last 59 matches at home with 48 wins and 11 draws.
- Against promoted sides Liverpool are on a 17-match winning streak ahead of the opener.
- Leeds are back to the premier league after a 16 year wait and a have tough test against Liverpool.
- Marcelo Bielsa has been busy in the transfer, including club-record signing Rodrigo Moreno who should bolster their attack line.
Liverpool Vs Leeds Prediction: Team News
- Kloop is sweating over Henderson fitness while Alex Ox Chamberlain is out of the tie, New arrival Tsimikas is rated also doubtful for the clash.
- There have been rumors surrounding Wijnaldum future and is expected to sit out in this one.
- Leeds have a clean bill of health and should have a fully strength side to choose from in their opener.
Liverpool Vs Leeds Prediction: Prediction Verdict
- Two managers who thrive by playing attacking football using counter pressing will meet for the first time in the premier league and its expected to be an interesting battle.
- Leeds were prolific in front of goal last season on the road, averaging 1.61 per game and should get on the score sheet against a Liverpool side that looked unstable at the back in their preseason.
- However, The Reds have quality to bag all three points and enhance their fortress status at Anfield.
- Both Teams To Score
- Liverpool Win
- Salah To Score Anytime