Liverpool Vs Manchester United Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 18:00
Venue: Old Trafford (Manchester)
- Manchester United were beaten by Newcastle before the international break to compound more misery facing the red devils.
- The Ole Gunnar side have just two wins from their last 10 matches but will be relieved those wins came at home where they are four games undefeated.
- Liverpool excellent start to the league continued last time out with a crucial win against Leicester and will be out to make it 9 straight wins when they travel to Old Trafford.
- The Kops have found it difficult to break down opponents on the road and will face another stern taste at old Trafford.
Liverpool Vs Manchester United Prediction: Head To Head
- Manchester United have not lost at old Trafford to Liverpool in their last Five outings.
- The last five encounters shows how these two are not far apart and we could witness a close contest come Sunday.
Last Five Matches
24.02.19 PL Manchester Utd Liverpool 0 : 0
16.12.18 PL Liverpool Manchester Utd 3 : 1
29.07.18 ICC Manchester Utd Liverpool 1 : 4
10.03.18 PL Manchester Utd Liverpool 2 : 1
14.10.17 PL Liverpool Manchester Utd 0 : 0
Liverpool Vs Manchester United Prediction: Team News
- Eric Baily, Mensah, Jones and Dalot are long term absentees, while Pogba and De Gea look destined to miss the Sunday clash.
- Wan-Bissaka and Martial are expected to make match day squad with James needing late assessment.
- Liverpool will have Allisson back between the post while Matip should be fit enough for to the visit at Trafford with Mo salah the only doubt but should be okay to make at least the bench.
Liverpool Vs Manchester United: Prediction Verdict
A depleted Manchester side find themselves 15 points behind leaders and the lose of De gea during the international break is a big blow.
Liverpool have been resolute but they have shown some weakness when playing away from home.
However, the form the home side are in right now don’t pose a big threat to Kloop side but don’t be amused with a surprise result come Sunday.
Over 2. 5 Goals
Over 4.5 yellow Cards