Livingston vs Aberdeen Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Livingston failed to build on their stunting 5-0 win over Hearts as they were held on a double header draw by Hibernian and Dundee FC.
- The home team is at position seven on the premiership table with thirty points; they have won eight games, drawn six and lost six on the run.
- They have become a real fortress in their last three home league games as they won in all the game maintaining a clean sheet in two games.
- Aberdeen suffered a throbbing 4-3 loss to Celtic at home to end their four consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The high flying Aberdeen is fourth on the table with thirty six points; they have won eleven games, drawn three and lost six on the road.
- They have held a relatively fine performance in their last five travels as they won three games and lost two.
Livingston vs Aberdeen: Head to head
Aberdeen have won in all their last three meetings with Livingston with the most recent recording a 3-2 win at home.
Livingston have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five home meetings with Aberdeen.
Livingston vs Aberdeen Prediction: Standing
Livingston vs Aberdeen Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Livingston vs Aberdeen Prediction: Current Form
OUR FINAL PREDICTION