Lorient vs Nice Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Lorient’s poor season continued over the weekend when they lost to a fourth tier Side Le Puy 2-0 in French Cup.
- The hosts have won just one of their last six matches, and are at the edge of the bottom three.
- Lorient have improved lately despite their slump in the last five matches especially when playing at home.
- At home they have won five of their last six matches with that defeat coming in the hands of Lille.
- Out of the seven wins achieved this campaign six of those have come at home with one draw and seven defeats.
- Nice had a tough opponent in the French cup and were bundled out by Monaco with a 2-0 scoreline.
- The visitors have managed two wins from their last six matches and four since the turn of the year.
- Nice are not in any immediate danger of the drop and are neither challenging for a European spot.
- On the road, they have fared well with six wins of the 14 matches with 3 draws and five defeats.
- The first leg ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Nice have won three of their last five meetings.
Lorient vs Nice Prediction: Current Form
Lorient vs Nice Prediction: Standing
Lorient vs Nice Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Lorient have impressed at home and if there are to salvage their season then home matches looks like their best bet.
Nice have improved greatly since the turn of the year but are still not the finished article.