Lorient vs St. Etienne Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Lorient squandered a chance of moving out of the bottom three after falling to Nimes in their rearranged fixture.
- They have now failed to win in their last three and are a point of safety.
- The hosts have won six matches, drawn five, and lost 15. Five those wins have come at home with one draw and seven defeats.
- St Etienne have claimed three wins from their last 10 matches, losing four in that period.
- The saints are seven points off the drop zone and eight above their opponents.
- They have managed four wins from their last 13 matches, three draws, and six defeats on the road.
Lorient vs St. Etienne Prediction: H2H
Last five meetings
30.08.20 L1 St Etienne Lorient 2 : 0
12.02.17 L1 St Etienne Lorient 4 : 0
17.12.16 L1 Lorient St Etienne 2 : 1
24.04.16 L1 St Etienne Lorient 2 : 0
23.08.15 L1 Lorient St Etienne 0 : 1
Lorient vs St. Etienne Prediction: Current Form
Lorient vs St. Etienne Prediction: Standing
Lorient vs St. Etienne Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Lorient were left frustrated after conceding a late penalty in the midweek but will count on the home form as they try to escape the drop.
St Etienne have had a mixed season and are the moment out of danger, they will be looking to distance themselves the relegation battle.