Lugo vs Mirandes Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Lugo are in dire need of form and have failed to win each of their last 16 matches. The last win came back in January with this form leaving them languishing in the bottom four of the table.
- Despite the poor run, the hosts can still salvage their season as they trail four points behind Castellon.
- Six of eight wins for Lugo have come at home and if they are to put in a late surge then it has to come from home fixtures.
- Mirandes ended their winless run of four matches with a 2-1 victory over Fuenlabrada.
- The visitors have not fared well in their recent outings managing three wins across ten matches. Inconsistency has cost them a playoff place and are not expected to challenge for it this season. On the road, Mirandes do have a decent record and with a decent side on the cards expect them to have a go in this one.
- The first leg ended a barren draw.
Lugo vs Mirandes Prediction: Current Form
Lugo vs Mirandes Prediction: Standing
Lugo vs Mirandes Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Lugo have been poor and are destined for the drop this season. However, they do have a chance, especially with a home fixture. Mirandes have failed to mount any pressure for a top-seven finish, Although they do have a decent run on the road and should have a chance of picking a positive result here.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN
THIS WEEK MEGA JACKPOT WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS WITH NO DOUBLE CHANCES IN EACH OF THOSE. OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE AND ACCESS FULL PREDICTION WITHOUT DOUBLE CHANCES