Luton vs Coventry Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Luton have lost back-to-back games in the championship against worthy opponents Swansea and Norwich.
- Coventry beat Struggling Derby last time to end their unbeaten run of three matches in the Championship.
- Luton have played 17 matches at home, winning six, drawing six, and losing five.
- Coventry have managed two wins on the road from the 17 matches with five draws and 10 losses.
- Three of the last five meetings have ended in draws including the first leg.
Luton vs Coventry Predictions: Current Form
Luton vs Coventry Predictions: Standing
Luton vs Coventry Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Luton have not hit the heights they showed at the start of the season, but that form comfortably puts them near the top half of the table.
Coventry have struggled and have dragged back into the danger zone, they will be looking for a win as they try to move the table.