Lyon vs Nimes Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Lyon finished third last season and their results haven’t been pleasing this season.
- The hosts suffered an embarrassing 5-0 loss to Paris SG away from home which was unexpected by many in a game that resulted in to two red cards.
- They failed to secure a win against Nantes as Fekir lost a penalty in the late minutes of the game in the previous game.
- The home side are at position six on the table with 14 points having won four games, drawn two and lost three.
- In the five home games; they have won three, drawn one and lost one.
- The newly promoted Nimes have been having a hard time adapting to the life in the Ligue one.
- They made a flying start with two consecutive wins but they run out of steam as they are on seven winless games.
- They did well to draw with Reims having suffered a 3-0 loss to Montpellier.
- The visitors are at position 14 with ten points having won two games, drawn four and lost three.
- The visitors have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their five away games.
Lyon vs Nimes Prediction: Head to head
- The two teams will be meeting for the first time.
Lyon vs Nimes: Prediction verdict
- Nimes have struggled in front of goal lately after some impressive display at the start of the season.
- Lyon are not in their best form too but will hope the international break gave them enough time to regroup.
- The champions league is next week and this may come into play come Friday.
- The home team individual quality will prevail here but Nimes are expected to fight Back.
- Home win
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Dembele To score Any time