Malaga vs Almeria Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Malaga (9th ) will play host to Almeria (3rd ) at Estadio La Rosaleda (Málaga).
- The hosts have drawn their last two matches and this has dented their playoff hopes with a seven-point gap.
- Malaga are, however, unbeaten in their last four matches, with three of those matches coming at home (a draw and two wins).
- At home Turf, it has not been the best of the campaign for Malaga who only has registered four wins, six draws and five defeats.
- Almeria have failed to win any of their last three matches in the process failing to close in the gap for the automatic promotion spot.
- They are however firmly in the playoff places but will need to turn a corner with Both Gijon and Leganes on their toss.
- On the road, The visitors have enjoyed a good run winning seven of the 15 outings with one draw and six defeats.
13.12.20 LL2 Almeria Malaga 3 : 1
20.07.20 LL2 Almeria Malaga 0 : 0
07.09.19 LL2 Malaga Almeria 0 : 1
01.02.19 LL2 Malaga Almeria 1 : 1
11.09.18 CDR Malaga Almeria 1 : 2
Malaga vs Almeria Prediction: Current Form
Malaga vs Almeria Prediction: Standing
Malaga vs Almeria Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Malaga are losing the battle for a play of place although there is still hope of making it, If that has to happen then there is no room for errors.
Almeria’s drop of point in their last three matches has put themselves in a peculiar place and will have to turn a corner in order not to lose their spot.