Manchester City vs Liverpool Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Manchester City played out to an entertaining draw with Liverpool over the weekend.
- The two meet again in the F.A Cup over the weekend with a place in the Emirates FA Cup Final at stake.
- After Liverpool came from behind twice at the Etihad Stadium, the Citizen remains top of the Premier League table, preventing the Blues from moving four points clear in the race.
- Pep Guardiola will make his 15th appearance at Wembley as a Man City manager. In that period, the Spaniard has lost three of his four visits, with two of those coming against Arsenal and Chelsea in the semi-finals of the F.A Cup.
- Liverpool made it to the FA semi-finals for the first time under Kloop with a narrow 1-0 win over Nottingahm Forest. The Reds have already played at Wembley in the league cup finals against Chelsea this year.
- Liverpool has failed to beat the blues in their last five meetings, with the last two meetings ending in a 2-2 stalemate.
Manchester City vs Liverpool Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches