Manchester United vs Juventus prediction, betting tips & preview
- Even after a poor performance in the premier league, Manchester United have been able to supplement in the UEFA League having won in the first round and drew in the second round.
- They are second on the table with four points having scored three goals and not conceded any in the two games.
- The red devils have failed to perform as expected at the old Trafford having won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home games.
- Christiano Ronaldo will be delighted to play at the Old Trafford again but now against Manchester United.
- Juventus have won in the two UEFA league games against Valencia and Young Boys.
- They are at the top of the table with six points having scored five goals and not conceded any in the two games.
- The Italians have won in all their last five away games maintaining a clean sheet in three games.
Manchester United vs Juventus prediction: Head to head
- The two teams last met in 2011 where Juventus secured a 2-1 win away from home.
- Manchester United have won two games, drawn one and lost two in all their home meetings with Juventus.
Manchester United vs Juventus:Prediction Verdict
- Juventus perfect start to the campaign ended over the weekend and will want to bounce back against an inconsistency Manchester
- However, this wont come cheaply if Mourinho side performance over the weekend is anything to go by.
- The red Devils had their best performance in a long time and will be in a bouyed mood ahead of Juventus visit.
- Over 1.5 Goals
- Both Teams To score
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals