Manchester United Vs Leicester Prediction, Betting Tips and Preview
England Premier League
Kick off at 17:00
Venue: Old Trafford
- Manchester United failed to build on their impressive win against Chelsea and are now winless in their last three matches.
- Despite acquiring two of the most renowned defenders in the league the red devils have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last three league matches.
- Leicester on the other are still unbeaten with two wins and two draws.
- The Foxes have been good going forward with 8 goals from the four matches played.
Manchester United Vs Leicester Prediction: Head To Head
- Last season saw Man utd win both legs but things could be different this time round.
- Leicester have failed to win any of their last 10 meetings with man Utd.
Last Five Meetings
03.02.19 PL Leicester Manchester Utd 0 : 1
10.08.18 PL Manchester Utd Leicester 2 : 1
23.12.17 PL Leicester Manchester Utd 2 : 2
26.08.17 PL Manchester Utd Leicester 2 : 0
05.02.17 PL Leicester Manchester Utd 0 : 3
Manchester United Vs Leicester: Prediction Verdict
- This could be a end to end action with both sides preferring to play on the counter as witnessed from their first four matches.
- Manchester United boss is under fire and will demand a win from his players while Leicester good start and form Vardy at the moment could derail that.
- We expect a goal fest from this encounter and going for goals in this tie could be a good value.
- Over 2.5 Goals
- Both Teams To Score