Manchester vs Liverpool Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Two of the biggest rivals in English Premier Manchester United and Liverpool lock on at Old Trafford.
- Manchester United picked up a morale-boosting result in the champions league coming from behind to win 3-2.
- Ole Gunnar’s side is winless in their last three league matches and will have a stern test of over-turning that against in form Liverpool.
- The draw and loss to Everton and Aston Villa respectively came at home and they have been question marks over their performances lately after a bright start to the league.
- Liverpool are playing some scintillating football this season and are the only unbeaten side in the premier league.
- The Kops have won three of the four travels this season with one draw to Brentford.
- Mo Salah is in a rich vein of form and will be a player to watch on Sunday.
- Being a derby expect both sides to turn up, with Ole Gunnar walking under a managerial tight rope he should fancy this one to safeguard his job.
Manchester vs Liverpool Prediction: H2H
Manchester vs Liverpool Prediction: STANDING
PREDICTION FROM OTHER SITES
Manchester vs Liverpool Prediction: MATCH STATS
Liverpool are undefeated in their last 18 matches (Premier League).
Liverpool are undefeated in 27 of their last 31 away all competitions games.
In their last 40 games in Premier League, Manchester United have recorded 35 undefeated encounters.