Maritzburg Utd vs Amazulu Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Maritzburg head into the final day with their league status hanging in balance, but are mathematically safe if they lose and Chipa United do not beat their goal difference.
- They host their opponents at the back of three winless matches and one win across six matches.
- Maritzburg is unbeaten in their last six home matches and will hope they can keep the momentum to the last day of the season.
- Benni McCarthy side Amazulu secured a CAF champions league spot for the first time since 1998 after a stellar performance this season.
- They have amassed 15 wins from 29 played with seven of those coming on the road. The impressive run puts them 2nd best ranked away side.
- The first leg of this encounter ended in a barren draw.
Maritzburg Utd vs Amazulu Prediction: Current Form
Maritzburg Utd vs Amazulu Prediction: Standing
Maritzburg Utd vs Amazulu: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites