Matsumoto Yamaga FC Vs Vegalta Sendai Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Yamaga secured a 1-0 win over Nagoya to end their seven consecutive winless games run but were held on a 1-1 draw by Shimizu in the next game.
- The home team is at position twelve on the table with sixteen points; they have won four games, drawn four and lost six.
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO USED OUR TIPS LAST MIDWEEK. WE MANAGED TO GET 10/13 . OUR TARGET THIS WEEK IS 12/13 AND ARE SURE OF AT LEAST 10 GAMES. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- They have failed to secure a win in their last four home games as they were held on a draw in the last three consecutive games.
- Vegalta bounced back from a heavy 4-3 loss to Shimizu to record a 3-1 win over Nagoya at home.
- The visitors are sitting in the relegation zone with thirteen points and they could move up if they win in this game.
- However, they haven’t had a good record on the road as they failed to secure a win in the last eight away games.
Matsumoto Yamaga vs Vegalta Sendai: Head to head
Vegalta Sendai recorded a 2-1 win over Yamaga in their last meeting.
14.11.15 EMP Vegalta Sendai Yamaga 2 : 1
12.08.15 JL Vegalta Sendai Yamaga 3 : 1
25.04.15 JL Yamaga Vegalta Sendai 1 : 0
Matsumoto Yamaga FC Vs Vegalta Sendai Prediction: Standing
Matsumoto Yamaga FC Vs Vegalta Sendai Prediction: Home Away Matches
Matsumoto Yamaga FC Vs Vegalta Sendai Prediction: Current Form
BOOM. WE MANAGED 10/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13 LAST TIME OUT. WE ARE AIMING FOR 12/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 10. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE