Metz vs Nice Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Metz held Bordeaux to a goalless draw on Wednesday in a game that they second best and would count themselves lucky to escape with a point.
- They head into this match with 3 wins from the last 10 matches with four draws and two defeats.
- At home they have managed 4 wins from the 9 matches played (4W, 2D, 3L).
- Two first half goals from Brest were enough to condemn Nice to their 7th defeat of the Season.
- The visitors have recorded just one win from the last ten matches in all competitions with 7 defeats in the process.
- Nice are at the moment a distant from the bottom three but will need to improve if they are to salvage their season and return to Europe like last season.
- On the road, the away side has not fared badly with (4W,2D, 2L).
Metz vs Nice Head-to-Head (H2H)
Last Five Meetings
- Nice has three wins from the last five meetings.
- Metz have only one win from the last five meetings.
- There has been one draw in that period.
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
- Manuel Cabit (Traffic Accident) and Ibrahima Niane (Cruciate Ligament Rupture)
- Racine Coly (Neck Injury) and Dante (Cruciate Ligament Rupture).
- Nice have brought in William Saliba from on loan and has already made is debut in their 2-0 defeat in the midweek.
Metz vs Nice Prediction: Standing
Metz vs Nice Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Metz vs Nice Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites