Middlesbrough vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Middlesbrough played out to a 0-0 stalemate at Norwich to extend the winless run to three matches.
- The hosts are in the hunt for a top-six finish and sit two points outside the playoff ahead of this tie with 11 behind Saturday opponents.
- Boro has picked four wins from the last 10 matches in all comps all coming against the struggling side.
- At home, The hosts have lost their last three straight matches and have managed 7 this season from the 13 played. HOME record 7W- 2D- 4L.
- Brentford moved to 2nd place after coming from behind to beat Bristol On Tuesday.
- The Bees have been in good shape losing just two of their last 23 three matches.
- On the road, the visitors are the 3rd best-placed side in the league having collected 22 points from the 12 travels thus far. AWAY record 6W-4D-2L.
Middlesbrough vs Brentford Prediction: H2H
- These two have already met twice this season, The most recent came back in January in an F.a cup where Brentford won 2-1 while the reverse fixture of this tie ended in 0-0 spoil.
- Brentford has won four of the last five meetings in this fixture.
- Brentford picked up where they left off last season and are determined to be promoted via the automatic playoff although the competition looks stiff.
- If That has to happen matches likes this should at least bring a positive result, the bees have left it late lately coming from behind to win matches and that has to change.
- Boro has struggled in the final third and that was addressed in the just concluded transfer window but new arrivals will need time to blend in. That said, Brent ford should be a slight favorite in terms of form but Boro poses a big challenge as they look to enter into the play-off folder.
Middlesbrough vs Brentford Prediction: Current Form
Middlesbrough vs Brentford Prediction: Standing
Middlesbrough vs Brentford Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites