Millwall vs Coventry Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Millwall held a toothless Swansea to a goalless draw to extend their unbeaten run to four matches.
- The Millers have picked just one win in the championship and have seven points in the first seven matches.
- Back-to-back wins after the international break have seen Coventry continue with their fine start to the season.
- The hosts have recorded an impressive five wins from seven matches and are just a point behind league leaders Fulham.
- Despite the staggering start, Coventry has struggled on the road losing two and winning one.
Last Five Matches
Millwall vs Coventry Prediction: H2H
Millwall vs Coventry Prediction: Standing
Predictions From Other Sites
Millwall has steadily improved as the season hits top gear and will hopefully maintain that momentum.
Coventry fine form especially in front of the home crowd needs to be transformed to away matches if there are to keep up with play-off status.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR OWN INTUITIONS WE HAVE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS, THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.