Millwall vs Coventry Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Millwall followed their knockout from the EFL cup with a championship defeat in the hands of Sheffield over the weekend.
- The hosts had opened their campaign with a comfortable 2-0 win over Stoke City and will hope to return to winning ways at home.
- Gary Rowett side have the optimism of producing a result at home having impressed last season only finishing behind Bournemouth and Fulham in the home table form.
- Coventry City were left frustrated in league after being beaten 4-1 by Bristol City.
- The Sky Blues opened their season with a 1-1 draw in the hands of promoted Sunderland.
- Mark Robins side had a decent season on the road last season with seven wins and eight draw.
Millwall vs Coventry Prediction: H2H
Millwall will be without Zian Flemming and Tom Bradshaw.
George Honeyman has served a one-match suspension and should return to the team.
Millwall possible starting lineup:
Bialkowski; Cresswell, Cooper, Wallace; McNamara, Mitchell, Shackleton, Malone; Honeyman; Bennett, Afobe
Coventry City possible starting lineup:
Moore; Hyam, McFadzean, Panzo; Eccles, Allen, Sheaf, Hamer, Bidwell; Godden; Gyokeres
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites