Minnesota vs Philadelphia Union Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Minnesota have lacked a clear form in their recent games. The home team will be back in action having suffered a heavy 3-0 loss to Atlanta United away from home.
- They are at position five on the western Conference table with twenty one points; they have won six games, drawn three and lost five.
- The home team is unbeaten in their last six home MLS games as they won three games and drew in three.
- Philadelphia Union have failed to secure a win in their last three games as they drew twice and lost once.
- The guests are second on the eastern conference table with twenty five points; they have won seven games, drawn four and lost four.
BOOM! OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A BONUS OF 41K FOR 13/17 CORRECT MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 15/17 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 13 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN OTHER 2 AND JUST RISK THE FINAL 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Minnesota vs Philadelphia Union: Head to head
The two teams have met twice in their history. They drew in the first game while Philadelphia Union won in the other game.
OUR FINAL PREDICTION
CONGRATULATIONS. OUR SUBSCRIBERS WON A WHOOPING 37K FOR CORRECTLY PREDICTING 41/17 GAMES USING OUR FINAL PREDICTION THAT HAD JUST 4 DOUBLE CHANCES. TO GET OUR FINAL COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK THAT JUST HAS 3 DOUBLE CHANCE, REGISTER HERE FOR FREE