Mirandes vs Tenerife Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Mirandes (11th ) will welcome Tenerife (10th ) at Estadio Municipal de Anduva (Miranda de Ebro) for the 32nd round of La Liga 2.
- The hosts are without a win in their last three matches, after losing to low ranked Zaragoza’s last time out.
- They have managed just one win from their last six matches that came against struggling Malaga.
- Mirandes have a slim chance of making it to the playoff with an eight-point deficit and will need a string of good results to achieve that.
- Just five wins from the 15 played at home seems to be the cause that has dented their top-six finish with seven draws and three defeats recorded in the process.
- Tenerife have drawn their last two matches and are unbeaten in their last three. They have only lost three in their last ten winning four in that period.
- On the road, Tenerife have struggled with just three wins and three draws from 15 outings, losing nine in the process.
last five meetings
27.09.20 LL2 Tenerife Mirandes 1 : 2
24.06.20 LL2 Tenerife Mirandes 4 : 1
26.10.19 LL2 Mirandes Tenerife 0 : 0
03.03.17 LL2 Tenerife Mirandes 1 : 1
25.09.16 LL2 Mirandes Tenerife 3 : 2
Mirandes vs Tenerife Prediction: Current Form
Mirandes vs Tenerife Prediction: Standing
Mirandes vs Tenerife Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Two sides who have nothing much to play for but pride meetup with a respectable finish their priority.
Mirandes have not impressed at home so as Tenerife on the road.
OUR PICK: DRAW OR HOME WIN