MK Dons vs Blackpool Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- MK Dons have failed to win any of their last four matches collecting just a point in that period.
- The hosts are clear of the relegation zone but will want not to drag themselves into the danger zone by turning the corner in their last result.
- At home, they have won five matches, drawn seven, and lost three.
- Blackpool have gathered momentum with a five-match unbeaten streak and has only lost two of their last twelve matches.
- The good run has seen them enter into the top half of the table but still a distance from the top six places.
- On the road, The visitors have six wins with two draws and 10 defeats.
Last five matches
24.10.20 LO Blackpool MK Dons 1 : 0
14.09.19 LO Blackpool MK Dons 0 : 3
24.03.18 LO MK Dons Blackpool 0 : 0
12.08.17 LO Blackpool MK Dons 1 : 0
24.08.10 EFL MK Dons Blackpool 4 : 3
(3 : 3)
MK Dons vs Blackpool Predictions: Current Form
MK Dons vs Blackpool Predictions: Standing
MK Dons vs Blackpool Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Both sides have a realistic no chance of pushing for a top-six finish nor getting relegated. Pride is at stake between these two, with a top half table finish the up for grab. Blackpool on the other hand have a chance to push for the top six with the three games in hand but will need to maintain the current streak to achieve that.