Montpellier vs Marseille Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Montpellier 1-1 draw at Angers means the hosts head into the weekend at the back of an 11 match unbeaten streak. In that period they have won six and drawn five matches.
- Despite the good run, Montpellier are still four points outside the top five places. This is their best run since the start of the season and should be a big boost has they push for a European place.
- The hosts head into this unbeaten in their last four home matches and have picked seven wins this season with two draws and seven defeats.
- Marseille beat low-ranked side Dijon last time out to register TWO wins from their last three matches.
- The visitors have improved greatly since the change of management especially in home matches although a lot of work is still needed on their travels.
- On the road, The visitors have failed to win any of their last five matches, and have only claimed five wins this season, drawing five and losing five of 15 outings.
06.01.21 L1 Marseille Montpellier 3 : 1
21.09.19 L1 Marseille Montpellier 1 : 1
24.05.19 L1 Marseille Montpellier 1 : 0
04.11.18 L1 Montpellier Marseille 3 : 0
08.04.18 L1 Marseille Montpellier 0 : 0
Montpellier vs Marseille Prediction: Current Form
Montpellier vs Marseille Prediction: Standing
Montpellier vs Marseille Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Montpellier has already matched their last season’s performance and has slim chances of making it to European football.
Jorge Sampaoli arrival at the turn of the year brought some stability and consistency to Marseille but the visitors have fade out lately especially on their travels.
A top-five finish needs consistency which the home side have shown lately although it remains to be seen if they have it in the tank to hold on to the end of the season.