NAC Breda Vs ADO Den Haag Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Breda failed to build on their bright 4-2 win over Heerenveen as they suffered a 2-0 loss to Willem II away from home in their most recent game.
- The hosts are sitting in the relegation zone with fifteen points; they have won four games, drawn three and lost eleven on the run.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- Following a 2-2 draw with Feyenoord at home, Den Haag suffered a heavy 4-2 loss to Venlo at home.
- The visitors are at position twelve on the table with twenty points; they have won five games, drawn five and lost eight on the run.
- They have failed to impress in their last five away league games as they won two games and lost three on the run.
Nac Breda vs Ado Den Haag: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where they had a 1-1 draw at Den Haag.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Den Haag won two games and Breda won one.
Also Read: 4 Proven ways of winning the Midweek Jackpot
Breda have won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five home meetings with Den Haag.
NAC Breda Vs ADO Den Haag Prediction: Standing
NAC Breda Vs ADO Den Haag Prediction: Home/Away Matches
NAC Breda Vs ADO Den Haag Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
Our final predictions is always given after considering the individual verdicts above. We did manage to get 55K for 10/13 last week. REGISTER HERE FOR FREE to receive our combination
Next: Royal Antwerp Vs Standard Liege