Nacional (URU) vs Penarol Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- The First leg of Copa SudaAmerica will see Nacional host Penarol. Both sides hail from Uruguay.
- Nacional lost their last league match in a frustrating manner going down 3-0 and in the process ended their six-match unbeaten run.
- The hosts finished 3rd in the group stage after winning two matches and losing two. Both wins came at home where they were unbeaten in the group stages with two wins and a draw.
- They will come into this match in a fine run at home in all comps with just one defeat in ten matches with eight wins in that period.
- Penarol won their last outing 2-0 and have only lost once in their last ten matches.
- They had a good outing in the group stage where they finished top of their group with four wins, a draw, and one defeat. However, they only managed one win on the road with a draw and one defeat.
- Despite that poor outing, they have a decent run on their travels in all comps with two defeats in their last ten matches with four wins and three draws.
This will be the 10th time these two meet on the international stage. Nacional has the upper hand with five wins.
Last Three Meetings
04.07.21NacionalPenarol2 : 0
04.02.21PenarolNacional0 : 0
13.12.20PenarolNacional3 : 2
Nacional (URU) vs Penarol Predictions: Current Form
Nacional (URU) vs Penarol Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Nothing much separates these two sides as the bookies suggest. Being the first leg both sides will take the cautious approach.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR DRAW