Nantes vs Marseille Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After 16 matches without a win, Nantes bounced back to winning ways with a 3-1 win over Angers.
- The win moved them within a point off the red zone and marked their 4th win of the season.
- At home, Nantes have won two of the 12 matches played drawing six and losing four.
- Marseille have won two and drawn one from their last three matches after a tough period that saw them go winless in seven matches.
- They currently stand a point outside the top five and have a game in hand.
- The visitors have performed better on the road compared to their home form and have five wins on the road, four draws, and three defeats.
Nantes vs Marseille Prediction: H2H
28.11.20 L1 Marseille Nantes 3 : 1
22.02.20 L1 Marseille Nantes 1 : 3
17.08.19 L1 Nantes Marseille 0 : 0
28.04.19 L1 Marseille Nantes 1 : 2
05.12.18 L1 Nantes Marseille 3 : 2
Nantes vs Marseille Prediction: Current Form
Nantes vs Marseille Prediction: Standing
Nantes vs Marseille Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Nantes boosted their morale with a win last time out and knows very well a point here will put them on level points with Lorient. Expect them to fight for three points in this one.
After the resignation of Villas-Boas, Marseille have gathered some momentum and are expected to continue with that trend although this looks like a tricky fixture for the visitors to gather all three points.