Nantes Vs St. Etienne Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Prediction
- Nantes suffered a 1-0 loss to Angers away from home to mark three consecutive game losses in the league.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 55K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST MINI JP. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at position fourteen on the table with twenty three points; they have won six games, drawn five and lost ten on the run.
- They have impressed in their last five home league games as they won three games, drew one and lost one.
- St. Etienne suffered a 2-1 loss come back to Lyon at home to end their three consecutive winning streaks in the league.
- The visitors are fourth on the table with thirty six points; they have won ten games, drawn six and lost five on the run.
- They haven’t been considered promising in their last five away league games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
Nantes vs St. Etienne: Head to head
The two teams met twice last year where St. Etienne won in both games home and away.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as the away team won two games.
Nantes have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with St. Etienne.
Nantes Vs St. Etienne Prediction: Standing
Nantes Vs St. Etienne Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Nantes Vs St. Etienne Prediction: Current Form