Newcastle vs Brighton Predictions & H2H: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Newcastle squandered a 2-0 lead to loss at Old Trafford against Manchester United to extend their winless run to eight matches.
Also Read: How to Win Mega Jackpot Bonuses Easily
- The Benitez coached side are among the three teams in the premier league yet to win a match so far
- The international break seems to have come at the right time for Benitez and will hope to have put his house in order and found a winning formula.
- Brighton Overcame West Ham at Amex Stadium to halt their winles run of six matches.
- The Seagulls have found the going tough so far but can attribute that to the magnitude of the fixtures having already played three of the top six sides.
- Brighton are a better side when playing at home and do struggles on their away matches.
- The last time the visitors won on the road was back in January against Middlesbrough in the F.A cup.
Newcastle vs Brighton Predictions & H2H: Head To head
- there have been six meeting between these two with Brighton with the upper having won three all coming at home while Newcastle have two with the other ending in a stalemate.
Newcastle vs Brighton Predictions & H2H: Standing
Newcastle vs Brighton Predictions & H2H: Last Five Matches
OUR PREDICTION: We won 127,741 in the last Mega Jackpot. Targeting 16/17 this week. REGISTER NOW HERE to access our Sure Combination